Skip to main content

Roasted dodo and red oil-yummy!

A must eat today.mschewwwww....

Ingredients for Roasted Plantain and Pepper Sauce



•Ripe / Unripe Plantain – as much as you can eat!


•Fish – Preferably Mackerel


•Palm Oil


•Onions


•Hot Chilli Pepper


•Salt (to taste)


Before you prepare Roasted Plantain


1.Prepare the pepper sauce to go with the roasted plantain and set aside.

2.Wash and peel the unripe / ripe plantains to be roasted.


3.Wash the fish, remove the stomach and spread salt on them.
4.Set up your barbecue on medium heat as the plantain needs to be roasted slowly.
Roasting Directions
1.When the barbecue is heated, place the peeled plantains and fish on the barbecue grids and start roasting. Remember to turn the sides from time to time for an even roast.
Note: Plantain can also be roasted in an oven. Place the peeled plantains on the grill rack and place the rack as close to the gril as possible. Cover the oven and set to grill. The heat should be between 150°C and 200°C as the plantains need to be


  2.When the plantain is perfectly roasted, place the pepper sauce on the grid to heat it up.


3.The roasted plantain is ready to be served. Dip the roasted plantains in the pepper sauce to eat.

4.Wash it down with a chilled carbonated drink.

5.Then go and take a nap because that's the only thing you want to do after this meal.







All nigerias recipes.com

Comments

Muse Origins said…
Lol!!! It's been a while since i ate roasted dodo! Sigh

Adiya
Muse Origins

Popular posts from this blog

Tired of giving!

Oops!it's been rain rain rain in this part of my world for the past one week.At times it can be really annoying,especially when you have planned a fun day and the rains come pouring down making the ground all wet and irritating.If there is anything I love to do,it is shopping.I had planned to go shopping and the rain wouldn't just go away so I threw caution to the wind and grabbed my little umbrella.Out in the rain I went,quickly hailed a cab and zoomed to the market. The entrance to the market was something else.Obviously like me,the rain couldn't deter so many people.People were milling around everywhere,even beggars sat put in their positions begging for alms from all who passed them.One of them particularly caught my attention.Unlike others he was standing,his buttons were all undone and I saw something like a rope connected to his navel,tracing the end,I saw something like a drip or something but some kind of satchet with some content in it in his hand and then there w...

Why do they keep staring?

In these few years God has blessed me with on earth,I have seen so many things:the good,the bad,the ugly.I am so curious about men and their way of thinking.He is driving on the road,he is looking,in the office,he is looking,in the park,he is looking,even in church he is looking...Chei!what is it?.He gladly boasts that every man is wired that way,he couldn't be different. Ladies,have you ever been looked at by a guy so badly that you almost puked?There are those whose stares make you feel like smacking them behind and saying,don't be silly!.There are others whose stares make you feel embarrased and uncomfortable but there are those who make you feel like a queen made to be worshipped.Hahah...yea,I know that feeling...hey,don't worry the feeling is mutual.I like it too.I mean who doesn't want to feel wanted?. However,I am particularly curious about why some men just go bonkers at the sight of a woman.Why his nose will trace a perfume to the owner?Why his mouth will hang ...

Strictly by IV!

I have always believed that weddings should be one of the happiest days in a couple's life.Overtime,I have seen couples swing from happy mood to sad because there are a lot more people than they budgeted for present at their wedding.In my dear country Nigeria,believe me,weddings are jamboree occassions.Invited or not,known to the couple or not,you can attend a wedding if you want to.I sincerely think that knowing the number of people coming to your wedding will help you curb expenses and stay within budget. Sadly,many people feel that weddings should be a happy moment for everyone and anyone present at the wedding as in come one,come all!.Well,if you have a blank cheque you can open your doors to the whole country!Some people actually think it is rude to be strict with the number of people you invite to your wedding,anyway you could choose to add +2 people besides the name of whomever you give an invitation.I personally think that the best way to have a fantastic wedding is to acco...