Skip to main content

Baby factory in Rivers State uncovered...

POLICE in Rivers State have tracked down a syndicate that specialised in selling new babies.Reports say the Police arrested a husband and his wife involved in the illicit trade.
He said the two specialised in kidnapping girls and arranging for them to get pregnant, while they would hide the pregnant girls in their custody until they delivered.
Police said the suspects confessed that as soon as the girls deliver, they would sell the babies. They couple are Chigozie John and his wife, Akwarama .Police rescued three pregnant women held as captives in the suspects place somewhere in Akpajo.
“On interrogation, the husband and wife confessed to the offence of trafficking in new babies and further admitted that the three pregnant women found in their house were procured to deliver babies that would be sold as soon as they were delivered of their babies.”

One day,one horrible news!

Comments

Unknown said…
So many crimes rolled into one. What I want to know is who impregnated these girls. The same man or different men? Either way, it is just despicable.
@the relentless builder...It is absoluetly despicable my sister.I believe he must have partners in crime.

Popular posts from this blog

Tired of giving!

Oops!it's been rain rain rain in this part of my world for the past one week.At times it can be really annoying,especially when you have planned a fun day and the rains come pouring down making the ground all wet and irritating.If there is anything I love to do,it is shopping.I had planned to go shopping and the rain wouldn't just go away so I threw caution to the wind and grabbed my little umbrella.Out in the rain I went,quickly hailed a cab and zoomed to the market. The entrance to the market was something else.Obviously like me,the rain couldn't deter so many people.People were milling around everywhere,even beggars sat put in their positions begging for alms from all who passed them.One of them particularly caught my attention.Unlike others he was standing,his buttons were all undone and I saw something like a rope connected to his navel,tracing the end,I saw something like a drip or something but some kind of satchet with some content in it in his hand and then there w...

Strictly by IV!

I have always believed that weddings should be one of the happiest days in a couple's life.Overtime,I have seen couples swing from happy mood to sad because there are a lot more people than they budgeted for present at their wedding.In my dear country Nigeria,believe me,weddings are jamboree occassions.Invited or not,known to the couple or not,you can attend a wedding if you want to.I sincerely think that knowing the number of people coming to your wedding will help you curb expenses and stay within budget. Sadly,many people feel that weddings should be a happy moment for everyone and anyone present at the wedding as in come one,come all!.Well,if you have a blank cheque you can open your doors to the whole country!Some people actually think it is rude to be strict with the number of people you invite to your wedding,anyway you could choose to add +2 people besides the name of whomever you give an invitation.I personally think that the best way to have a fantastic wedding is to acco...

Why do they keep staring?

In these few years God has blessed me with on earth,I have seen so many things:the good,the bad,the ugly.I am so curious about men and their way of thinking.He is driving on the road,he is looking,in the office,he is looking,in the park,he is looking,even in church he is looking...Chei!what is it?.He gladly boasts that every man is wired that way,he couldn't be different. Ladies,have you ever been looked at by a guy so badly that you almost puked?There are those whose stares make you feel like smacking them behind and saying,don't be silly!.There are others whose stares make you feel embarrased and uncomfortable but there are those who make you feel like a queen made to be worshipped.Hahah...yea,I know that feeling...hey,don't worry the feeling is mutual.I like it too.I mean who doesn't want to feel wanted?. However,I am particularly curious about why some men just go bonkers at the sight of a woman.Why his nose will trace a perfume to the owner?Why his mouth will hang ...