Skip to main content

The Career Woman

 

A lot more women are working to support their families, yet many women cannot work because they have to take care of the family. This sacrifice usually  comes with a lot of emotional pressure for the woman. Women tend to make more sacrifices than our men counterparts. Mother Nature, Yes, has burdened the woman with this crave to protect, nurture and love albeit at high costs. 

Women are therefore, encouraged to find themselves in the need to make impact in our world. We must be relevant in the society, enough to bring change and add value. It is not enough to be just care givers, No, we are made to be that and much more. Women have been specially blessed with the gift of multi-tasking. It is inherent in the woman, she can afford to do a lot successfully at a time. Take advantage of this gift and build skyscrapers in air. Dream it until it becomes real for you and the world. 

If you can manage the home, you have acquired every skill you need to be the best in any career you choose. The IT world is rife for more women, So is the the military, STEM and Politics. Challenge your capacity and launch out. Agriculture, business etc are all areas that women can compete successfully. Nothing can stop you, once the will is set in motion. 

#Careerwoman

#Womeninpower

#WomenArise


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tired of giving!

Oops!it's been rain rain rain in this part of my world for the past one week.At times it can be really annoying,especially when you have planned a fun day and the rains come pouring down making the ground all wet and irritating.If there is anything I love to do,it is shopping.I had planned to go shopping and the rain wouldn't just go away so I threw caution to the wind and grabbed my little umbrella.Out in the rain I went,quickly hailed a cab and zoomed to the market. The entrance to the market was something else.Obviously like me,the rain couldn't deter so many people.People were milling around everywhere,even beggars sat put in their positions begging for alms from all who passed them.One of them particularly caught my attention.Unlike others he was standing,his buttons were all undone and I saw something like a rope connected to his navel,tracing the end,I saw something like a drip or something but some kind of satchet with some content in it in his hand and then there w...

Why do they keep staring?

In these few years God has blessed me with on earth,I have seen so many things:the good,the bad,the ugly.I am so curious about men and their way of thinking.He is driving on the road,he is looking,in the office,he is looking,in the park,he is looking,even in church he is looking...Chei!what is it?.He gladly boasts that every man is wired that way,he couldn't be different. Ladies,have you ever been looked at by a guy so badly that you almost puked?There are those whose stares make you feel like smacking them behind and saying,don't be silly!.There are others whose stares make you feel embarrased and uncomfortable but there are those who make you feel like a queen made to be worshipped.Hahah...yea,I know that feeling...hey,don't worry the feeling is mutual.I like it too.I mean who doesn't want to feel wanted?. However,I am particularly curious about why some men just go bonkers at the sight of a woman.Why his nose will trace a perfume to the owner?Why his mouth will hang ...

Strictly by IV!

I have always believed that weddings should be one of the happiest days in a couple's life.Overtime,I have seen couples swing from happy mood to sad because there are a lot more people than they budgeted for present at their wedding.In my dear country Nigeria,believe me,weddings are jamboree occassions.Invited or not,known to the couple or not,you can attend a wedding if you want to.I sincerely think that knowing the number of people coming to your wedding will help you curb expenses and stay within budget. Sadly,many people feel that weddings should be a happy moment for everyone and anyone present at the wedding as in come one,come all!.Well,if you have a blank cheque you can open your doors to the whole country!Some people actually think it is rude to be strict with the number of people you invite to your wedding,anyway you could choose to add +2 people besides the name of whomever you give an invitation.I personally think that the best way to have a fantastic wedding is to acco...