Skip to main content

Woman Crush Sunday: Dr. Idiat Oluranti

Adebule was born November 27, 1970 to the family of Idowu-Esho of Ojo Alaworo in Ojo local government area of Lagos state. She is the 15th Deputy Governor of Lagos state and the sixth woman to occupy that office.Her term was not a long one as it lasted between May 29, 2015- May 28, 2019 but she can be regarded as a quiet influencer. During her tenure as the Deputy Governor, she did everything humanly possible to ensure the rescue of the victims of the 2017  Igbonla students abduction as she ensured security operatives stayed behind in the school to secure the students and teachers.

Another important step she took was, she was and is still part of the fight against unemployment.  She, Mrs Idiat Adegbule; attended and organised events where she described unemployment as a time bomb waiting to explode.
 At these different events, she challenged individuals and sought collective ingenuity to tackle the issue. Mrs Adegbule alongside other speakers at the events were of the opinion that it is important to unleash the talent, skills and entrepreneurial abilities in young people to develop a creative solution to the problem of unemployment in Nigeria.
    One beautiful thing about this Icon is her love for leadership did not ruin her career or dreams, she is also certified and a diligent doctor.
#Women influencing theworld 
#dwomansblog.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman Crush Sunday (WCS): Funke Akindele

This is Olufunke Ayotunde Akindele, a Nigerian Actress and Producer, Script writer and Entrepreneur. She is mostly referred to as Funke Akindele . Funke was born in her home town in Ikorodu local government area, Lagos State on the 24th of August 1977 to Mr. Richard Akindele a retired school principal and Mrs Alice Akindele, a medical doctor.  She attended Grace Children Schools, Gbagada and Lagos State Model College, Igbo-kuta for her primary and secondary education respectively. Funke has an OND in Mass Communication from Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ogun State and a Law degree from  the University of Lagos.   Her journey to stardom began when she played the role of a curious but brilliant secondary school student in a popular TV series,  I Need to Know  which aired from 1998 -2002.   I Need to Know   is a United Nations Population Fund sponsored Sitcom program  created to enlighten the public on the issues teenagers face while growing up. F...

Tired of giving!

Oops!it's been rain rain rain in this part of my world for the past one week.At times it can be really annoying,especially when you have planned a fun day and the rains come pouring down making the ground all wet and irritating.If there is anything I love to do,it is shopping.I had planned to go shopping and the rain wouldn't just go away so I threw caution to the wind and grabbed my little umbrella.Out in the rain I went,quickly hailed a cab and zoomed to the market. The entrance to the market was something else.Obviously like me,the rain couldn't deter so many people.People were milling around everywhere,even beggars sat put in their positions begging for alms from all who passed them.One of them particularly caught my attention.Unlike others he was standing,his buttons were all undone and I saw something like a rope connected to his navel,tracing the end,I saw something like a drip or something but some kind of satchet with some content in it in his hand and then there w...

Why do they keep staring?

In these few years God has blessed me with on earth,I have seen so many things:the good,the bad,the ugly.I am so curious about men and their way of thinking.He is driving on the road,he is looking,in the office,he is looking,in the park,he is looking,even in church he is looking...Chei!what is it?.He gladly boasts that every man is wired that way,he couldn't be different. Ladies,have you ever been looked at by a guy so badly that you almost puked?There are those whose stares make you feel like smacking them behind and saying,don't be silly!.There are others whose stares make you feel embarrased and uncomfortable but there are those who make you feel like a queen made to be worshipped.Hahah...yea,I know that feeling...hey,don't worry the feeling is mutual.I like it too.I mean who doesn't want to feel wanted?. However,I am particularly curious about why some men just go bonkers at the sight of a woman.Why his nose will trace a perfume to the owner?Why his mouth will hang ...