Skip to main content

Are you a modern woman: This is for you!

The modern day woman recognises that she needs to be the best version of herself, she is not stereotyped to cultural beliefs but strives for a balance in every aspect of her life, whether as  an inspiration, a home maker, the career woman or the beauty and brains!. The woman’s blog is creating segments that would speak to these different aspects of the modern woman. We will be dishing hot articles on our weekly segments thus:

 

Mondays- Inspirational Monday

This will feature short quotes, words on marble that would wake up the giant in you. It would be your weekly “ginger” pill

 

Wednesday – The career Woman

Striking a balance between work and life in today’s busy world is becoming increasingly difficult for most women. This segment  will feature articles on career choice, growth and path for the modern day woman. The articles will generally help you make better decisions  about your career goals and targets

 

Friday – My Kitchen Today

We will bring you amazing recipes and help you work magic in your kitchen every Friday.

 

Sunday -  Woman Crush Sunday

In this segment, we would celebrate our women who are making us proud and leaving indelible marks on the sands of time. You would meet even the hidden diamonds, the silent trail blazers, the future is female ambassadors!

 

This is THE WOMAN'S PLACE. Let’s simply share, all there is as women.

Comments

Lily said…
I'm looking forward to it already
Anonymous said…
Just stumbled on this blog!. I love the theme, so beautiful. Looking forward to the series

Popular posts from this blog

Woman Crush Sunday (WCS): Funke Akindele

This is Olufunke Ayotunde Akindele, a Nigerian Actress and Producer, Script writer and Entrepreneur. She is mostly referred to as Funke Akindele . Funke was born in her home town in Ikorodu local government area, Lagos State on the 24th of August 1977 to Mr. Richard Akindele a retired school principal and Mrs Alice Akindele, a medical doctor.  She attended Grace Children Schools, Gbagada and Lagos State Model College, Igbo-kuta for her primary and secondary education respectively. Funke has an OND in Mass Communication from Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ogun State and a Law degree from  the University of Lagos.   Her journey to stardom began when she played the role of a curious but brilliant secondary school student in a popular TV series,  I Need to Know  which aired from 1998 -2002.   I Need to Know   is a United Nations Population Fund sponsored Sitcom program  created to enlighten the public on the issues teenagers face while growing up. F...

Tired of giving!

Oops!it's been rain rain rain in this part of my world for the past one week.At times it can be really annoying,especially when you have planned a fun day and the rains come pouring down making the ground all wet and irritating.If there is anything I love to do,it is shopping.I had planned to go shopping and the rain wouldn't just go away so I threw caution to the wind and grabbed my little umbrella.Out in the rain I went,quickly hailed a cab and zoomed to the market. The entrance to the market was something else.Obviously like me,the rain couldn't deter so many people.People were milling around everywhere,even beggars sat put in their positions begging for alms from all who passed them.One of them particularly caught my attention.Unlike others he was standing,his buttons were all undone and I saw something like a rope connected to his navel,tracing the end,I saw something like a drip or something but some kind of satchet with some content in it in his hand and then there w...

Why do they keep staring?

In these few years God has blessed me with on earth,I have seen so many things:the good,the bad,the ugly.I am so curious about men and their way of thinking.He is driving on the road,he is looking,in the office,he is looking,in the park,he is looking,even in church he is looking...Chei!what is it?.He gladly boasts that every man is wired that way,he couldn't be different. Ladies,have you ever been looked at by a guy so badly that you almost puked?There are those whose stares make you feel like smacking them behind and saying,don't be silly!.There are others whose stares make you feel embarrased and uncomfortable but there are those who make you feel like a queen made to be worshipped.Hahah...yea,I know that feeling...hey,don't worry the feeling is mutual.I like it too.I mean who doesn't want to feel wanted?. However,I am particularly curious about why some men just go bonkers at the sight of a woman.Why his nose will trace a perfume to the owner?Why his mouth will hang ...