Some say she ate food poison in Dubai,others say she was diagnosed of ruptured appendicitis in a German hospital after she was flown out of Nigeria last week.News has it that she has already undergone surgery to remove the appendix and is recuperating now.However,the presidency insists that the first lady simply travelled out for some moment's rest following her doctor's advice.Whichever is true,I wish our Dame Pepe well..
Oops!it's been rain rain rain in this part of my world for the past one week.At times it can be really annoying,especially when you have planned a fun day and the rains come pouring down making the ground all wet and irritating.If there is anything I love to do,it is shopping.I had planned to go shopping and the rain wouldn't just go away so I threw caution to the wind and grabbed my little umbrella.Out in the rain I went,quickly hailed a cab and zoomed to the market. The entrance to the market was something else.Obviously like me,the rain couldn't deter so many people.People were milling around everywhere,even beggars sat put in their positions begging for alms from all who passed them.One of them particularly caught my attention.Unlike others he was standing,his buttons were all undone and I saw something like a rope connected to his navel,tracing the end,I saw something like a drip or something but some kind of satchet with some content in it in his hand and then there w...

Comments