Oops!it's been rain rain rain in this part of my world for the past one week.At times it can be really annoying,especially when you have planned a fun day and the rains come pouring down making the ground all wet and irritating.If there is anything I love to do,it is shopping.I had planned to go shopping and the rain wouldn't just go away so I threw caution to the wind and grabbed my little umbrella.Out in the rain I went,quickly hailed a cab and zoomed to the market. The entrance to the market was something else.Obviously like me,the rain couldn't deter so many people.People were milling around everywhere,even beggars sat put in their positions begging for alms from all who passed them.One of them particularly caught my attention.Unlike others he was standing,his buttons were all undone and I saw something like a rope connected to his navel,tracing the end,I saw something like a drip or something but some kind of satchet with some content in it in his hand and then there w...
Simply share... All there is,as women!

Comments
this is the best nigeria news portal so far,i just keep reading and reading.
i can now browse for free with my etisalat cheats for december 2011.
Latest Etisalat Free browsing and downloading Cheats For december 2011.