Skip to main content

Marriage today is so scary!

What is happening in marriages today?It is one story after another of battering,mutilation,killing,maiming,butchering and eventual death.I am particularly worried about this trend.What is really happening?Below are very disturbing pictures of a young lady who got married only to meet her untimely death,killed in cold blood by her own husband!.








I can picture Titilayo in her wedding dress on her wedding day,hoping for a life of happily ever after.Titilayo never knew she would ever die like this.she never imagined that pictures showing her mutilated body would be passed around on the internet.She probably never knew alot of the ugly things she must have gone through at the point of her death could happen to anyone,let alone her!.Look at this gory pictures.How could a sane person have done this?How can somebody who took a vow to love you forever before God and man,do this to his lover?How can a person you love do this to you?How can marriage,a sacred institution become an altar of human sacrife?How can Titilayo die for loving?Many questions,worse still unaswered and will remain so because Titilayo is gone forever and will never share her side of the story.Oh God,my God!,this is scary to say the least.I am appalled.Dear lord have mercy!

Comments

Ogar said…
I read about this too somewhere else.As alien as the story sounds,it's so real and that makes it very hard to take in.Let that young man pay eternally for his deeds!
Unknown said…
Yes, Titi's story was very sad indeed. I just pray that she gets the justice she deserves over this, especially since she is not here to defend herself.
I love you said…
Amanda,is that why you have refused my proposal?I will never treat you this way baby...Just say yes pls

Popular posts from this blog

Woman Crush Sunday (WCS): Funke Akindele

This is Olufunke Ayotunde Akindele, a Nigerian Actress and Producer, Script writer and Entrepreneur. She is mostly referred to as Funke Akindele . Funke was born in her home town in Ikorodu local government area, Lagos State on the 24th of August 1977 to Mr. Richard Akindele a retired school principal and Mrs Alice Akindele, a medical doctor.  She attended Grace Children Schools, Gbagada and Lagos State Model College, Igbo-kuta for her primary and secondary education respectively. Funke has an OND in Mass Communication from Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ogun State and a Law degree from  the University of Lagos.   Her journey to stardom began when she played the role of a curious but brilliant secondary school student in a popular TV series,  I Need to Know  which aired from 1998 -2002.   I Need to Know   is a United Nations Population Fund sponsored Sitcom program  created to enlighten the public on the issues teenagers face while growing up. F...

Tired of giving!

Oops!it's been rain rain rain in this part of my world for the past one week.At times it can be really annoying,especially when you have planned a fun day and the rains come pouring down making the ground all wet and irritating.If there is anything I love to do,it is shopping.I had planned to go shopping and the rain wouldn't just go away so I threw caution to the wind and grabbed my little umbrella.Out in the rain I went,quickly hailed a cab and zoomed to the market. The entrance to the market was something else.Obviously like me,the rain couldn't deter so many people.People were milling around everywhere,even beggars sat put in their positions begging for alms from all who passed them.One of them particularly caught my attention.Unlike others he was standing,his buttons were all undone and I saw something like a rope connected to his navel,tracing the end,I saw something like a drip or something but some kind of satchet with some content in it in his hand and then there w...

Why do they keep staring?

In these few years God has blessed me with on earth,I have seen so many things:the good,the bad,the ugly.I am so curious about men and their way of thinking.He is driving on the road,he is looking,in the office,he is looking,in the park,he is looking,even in church he is looking...Chei!what is it?.He gladly boasts that every man is wired that way,he couldn't be different. Ladies,have you ever been looked at by a guy so badly that you almost puked?There are those whose stares make you feel like smacking them behind and saying,don't be silly!.There are others whose stares make you feel embarrased and uncomfortable but there are those who make you feel like a queen made to be worshipped.Hahah...yea,I know that feeling...hey,don't worry the feeling is mutual.I like it too.I mean who doesn't want to feel wanted?. However,I am particularly curious about why some men just go bonkers at the sight of a woman.Why his nose will trace a perfume to the owner?Why his mouth will hang ...