Skip to main content

Woman Crush Sunday: Morin Desalu

    Morin is the daughter of the late Emeritus Professor Adeboye Babalola.She holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Social Sciences from Sheffield Hallam University. She then proceeded to obtain a Masters Degree in Business Administration. Morin is a Reader and a Writer, a Music Lover and keen Golfer.
She is a Chartered Insurance Practitioner, an Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute, London and a practicing Insurance Professional. She manages Risk Watch Insurance Brokers Limited in Lagos and is the Chairperson of Risk Finance Options Limited, a risk management consultancy practice. Morin is an alumnus of the prestigious Lagos Business School having attended the Chief Executive Programme. She is a volunteer for the Mentorship Program of the Fate Foundation; a Trustee of The Samaritan's Wallet and a member of the Board of EFINA (Enhancing Financial Innovation & hi) after she got her Master's degree. She  founded  Risk Watch Insurance Broker, which  has been a Global Leader in the Risk and Security Software Industry. The company has succeeded in providing Risk and Compliance Assessment Solutions to customers across all industries and around the world with its state-of-the-art Risk Assessment Softwares.
   The major reason she is our woman crush for today, she is the Co-founder of (WIMBIZ), Women in Management, Business and Public Service ; it is a non-profit organization that has, over the last 18 years, implemented programs that inspire, empower and advocate for greater representation of women in leadership positions in the public and private sector

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman Crush Sunday (WCS): Funke Akindele

This is Olufunke Ayotunde Akindele, a Nigerian Actress and Producer, Script writer and Entrepreneur. She is mostly referred to as Funke Akindele . Funke was born in her home town in Ikorodu local government area, Lagos State on the 24th of August 1977 to Mr. Richard Akindele a retired school principal and Mrs Alice Akindele, a medical doctor.  She attended Grace Children Schools, Gbagada and Lagos State Model College, Igbo-kuta for her primary and secondary education respectively. Funke has an OND in Mass Communication from Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ogun State and a Law degree from  the University of Lagos.   Her journey to stardom began when she played the role of a curious but brilliant secondary school student in a popular TV series,  I Need to Know  which aired from 1998 -2002.   I Need to Know   is a United Nations Population Fund sponsored Sitcom program  created to enlighten the public on the issues teenagers face while growing up. F...

Tired of giving!

Oops!it's been rain rain rain in this part of my world for the past one week.At times it can be really annoying,especially when you have planned a fun day and the rains come pouring down making the ground all wet and irritating.If there is anything I love to do,it is shopping.I had planned to go shopping and the rain wouldn't just go away so I threw caution to the wind and grabbed my little umbrella.Out in the rain I went,quickly hailed a cab and zoomed to the market. The entrance to the market was something else.Obviously like me,the rain couldn't deter so many people.People were milling around everywhere,even beggars sat put in their positions begging for alms from all who passed them.One of them particularly caught my attention.Unlike others he was standing,his buttons were all undone and I saw something like a rope connected to his navel,tracing the end,I saw something like a drip or something but some kind of satchet with some content in it in his hand and then there w...

Why do they keep staring?

In these few years God has blessed me with on earth,I have seen so many things:the good,the bad,the ugly.I am so curious about men and their way of thinking.He is driving on the road,he is looking,in the office,he is looking,in the park,he is looking,even in church he is looking...Chei!what is it?.He gladly boasts that every man is wired that way,he couldn't be different. Ladies,have you ever been looked at by a guy so badly that you almost puked?There are those whose stares make you feel like smacking them behind and saying,don't be silly!.There are others whose stares make you feel embarrased and uncomfortable but there are those who make you feel like a queen made to be worshipped.Hahah...yea,I know that feeling...hey,don't worry the feeling is mutual.I like it too.I mean who doesn't want to feel wanted?. However,I am particularly curious about why some men just go bonkers at the sight of a woman.Why his nose will trace a perfume to the owner?Why his mouth will hang ...