Pastor Sarah Omakwu, The Senior Pastor of Family Worship Center, Abuja is 58 years today. She is not my Pastor but she is one of those women I admire from a distance. I once sat through her Sunday sermon on "Excellence" and I can still remember almost every detail of her message that Sunday morning after several years. I was an undergraduate. May God bless you dear Pastor Sarah and may God make every grace abound unto you today and forever more. Happy birthday ma'am !
Oops!it's been rain rain rain in this part of my world for the past one week.At times it can be really annoying,especially when you have planned a fun day and the rains come pouring down making the ground all wet and irritating.If there is anything I love to do,it is shopping.I had planned to go shopping and the rain wouldn't just go away so I threw caution to the wind and grabbed my little umbrella.Out in the rain I went,quickly hailed a cab and zoomed to the market. The entrance to the market was something else.Obviously like me,the rain couldn't deter so many people.People were milling around everywhere,even beggars sat put in their positions begging for alms from all who passed them.One of them particularly caught my attention.Unlike others he was standing,his buttons were all undone and I saw something like a rope connected to his navel,tracing the end,I saw something like a drip or something but some kind of satchet with some content in it in his hand and then there w...

Comments