Skip to main content

One Chance suspects mobbed in Abuja,One dies



This happened on Saturday at Mabuchi area of Abuja. The taxi was moving along and someone inside"the victim" seemed to be in apprehension. Passers-by noticed and gave the taxi a hot chase till it stopped. The victim explained that when he entered the taxi, the men inside demanded for his phone and the bag he was carrying.The kidnappers were later dragged out of the vehicle and were seriously beaten stupor. One of them died in the course of the attack. Then an SSS Agent came and decided to handle the matter by taking the suspects into custody. He handcuffed the two that were alive but while he was calling for backup, the unthinkable happened, some sections of the crowd liaised with themselves and suddenly rushed forward, pushing the suspects from the fly-over bridge in other to finish them off like their dead colleague.

Please be warned,the pictures are graphic...



Comments

silenciosamente, sem que nenhum outro ser humano se importe, eu me importo com a morte dessas três pessoas. a vida humana é maravilhosa

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons for sharing

Knowledge,to me is closely linked to our identity.sharing is generally a willful method of disemminating useful information to other people.By sharing, we build realationships so that what we share is received and treated with respect.Actually,knowledge sharing and relationships are interlinked.It is therefore,imperative that we share love which is the bedrock of any lasting relationship. Why am I sharing anyway? I know you are just wondering why you should bother about sharing anyway,you probably feel you are not loved enough or not loved at all.mhnnn...the question is how much love do you give,how much love can you afford to share? Well,you know what they say,habits die hard...I simply love to share and again I share out of a sense of responsibility for my future...."what you sow is what you reap!".I feel there is a huge gap that needs us to fill it,simply by sharing love. This love could be for that husband who isn't living up to responsibility,that wife who wouldn...

Tired of giving!

Oops!it's been rain rain rain in this part of my world for the past one week.At times it can be really annoying,especially when you have planned a fun day and the rains come pouring down making the ground all wet and irritating.If there is anything I love to do,it is shopping.I had planned to go shopping and the rain wouldn't just go away so I threw caution to the wind and grabbed my little umbrella.Out in the rain I went,quickly hailed a cab and zoomed to the market. The entrance to the market was something else.Obviously like me,the rain couldn't deter so many people.People were milling around everywhere,even beggars sat put in their positions begging for alms from all who passed them.One of them particularly caught my attention.Unlike others he was standing,his buttons were all undone and I saw something like a rope connected to his navel,tracing the end,I saw something like a drip or something but some kind of satchet with some content in it in his hand and then there w...

Why do they keep staring?

In these few years God has blessed me with on earth,I have seen so many things:the good,the bad,the ugly.I am so curious about men and their way of thinking.He is driving on the road,he is looking,in the office,he is looking,in the park,he is looking,even in church he is looking...Chei!what is it?.He gladly boasts that every man is wired that way,he couldn't be different. Ladies,have you ever been looked at by a guy so badly that you almost puked?There are those whose stares make you feel like smacking them behind and saying,don't be silly!.There are others whose stares make you feel embarrased and uncomfortable but there are those who make you feel like a queen made to be worshipped.Hahah...yea,I know that feeling...hey,don't worry the feeling is mutual.I like it too.I mean who doesn't want to feel wanted?. However,I am particularly curious about why some men just go bonkers at the sight of a woman.Why his nose will trace a perfume to the owner?Why his mouth will hang ...