The capital city of Delta state,Asaba came alive on the 26 of april hosting a three day economic summit tagged south south economic summit 2012 for the south south region.Yours truly was in attendance and listened to great minds like Wole Soyinka,Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and others speak passionately about not just the Niger delta region but the nation,Nigeria.I personally have come to the conclusion that true federalism is the answer to the numerous Nigerian problems.Let us adopt that cliche again "small is beautiful"!.
Wish I could begin to tell all the tales just on this page as concisely as possible.It will be an uphill task both for me and you too dear reader.However,October was a very busy month for me.Imagine,not having time to pen down anything for you to read?It was just too muddled up.Started with twin bombings in Abuja where I reside and then the loss of a very dear aunt.It was just too emotional for me but you can bet I am back on this blog for good.Lets keep keeping on and most importantly stay saluting the creator and giver of life.Life is a treasure no man should be quick to part with!

Comments