...And so I met these pupils on their way home.They have just received their 2nd term result.The guy on the left took the sixth position,the one on the right took the 3rd position and the guy in the middle took the 2nd position.Little wonder his broad smile.I tried to give them money just to say well done but all three refused and nothing I said or did changed their mind and I knew in their little minds,apart from obeying mom and dad,they would have been thinking "beware,ritualist!".Chai!,what our society has impressed even in the minds of innocent ones like these... Anyway,well done friends.
This is Olufunke Ayotunde Akindele, a Nigerian Actress and Producer, Script writer and Entrepreneur. She is mostly referred to as Funke Akindele . Funke was born in her home town in Ikorodu local government area, Lagos State on the 24th of August 1977 to Mr. Richard Akindele a retired school principal and Mrs Alice Akindele, a medical doctor. She attended Grace Children Schools, Gbagada and Lagos State Model College, Igbo-kuta for her primary and secondary education respectively. Funke has an OND in Mass Communication from Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ogun State and a Law degree from the University of Lagos. Her journey to stardom began when she played the role of a curious but brilliant secondary school student in a popular TV series, I Need to Know which aired from 1998 -2002. I Need to Know is a United Nations Population Fund sponsored Sitcom program created to enlighten the public on the issues teenagers face while growing up. F...

Comments