Some people think her hair piece is weird,she should have worn a tiara and all,I thought wedding outfits had always been what the bride feels comfortable with?Its been always about the bride not people's opinion.They say the wedding colour reminds one of a funeral of some sort,her smile looks fake beacuse it is real,the whole hush hush set up is tacky and can never be compared to the royal wedding,plus mama kris' white dress with the big bow is vintage and ugly.Others say she looks even more beautiful,she looks like Cleopatra,she is perfect,her hair piece is simple and gorgeous.The wedding is better than kate Middleton's and her family looked fabulous.OMG!.Well, I say you look like a beautiful Armanian Princess.Congrats Kim.
Wish I could begin to tell all the tales just on this page as concisely as possible.It will be an uphill task both for me and you too dear reader.However,October was a very busy month for me.Imagine,not having time to pen down anything for you to read?It was just too muddled up.Started with twin bombings in Abuja where I reside and then the loss of a very dear aunt.It was just too emotional for me but you can bet I am back on this blog for good.Lets keep keeping on and most importantly stay saluting the creator and giver of life.Life is a treasure no man should be quick to part with!

Comments