Skip to main content

Praying for mine ...

It was children's day yesterday,I am particularly glad that I had the opportunity to play with children.It was exhilarating.OMG!.I felt good,most exciting to say the least.Nevertheless,that feeling of sadness trickled in,wishing one of the children was mine.I realized how much I loved children and how much I craved for mine.Anyway,I refused to dwell on the stream of thoughts and savoured the moment instead,like them,without a care in the world.Children are to say the least,great joy!.

Stumbled on these quotes for kids and parents on the Internet and thought to share them.I'm loving them.

Motivational Quotes for Kids
Do all you can to make your dreams come true.

--Joel Osteen
It's not so important who starts the game but who finishes it.

--John Wooden, motivational quotes for kids
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

-- Michael Jordan
You are important enough to ask and you are blessed enough to receive back.

-- Wayne Dyer, motivational quotes for kids
Our attitude towards others determines their attitude towards us.

-- Earl Nightingale
You'll see it when you believe it.

-- Wayne Dyer


mii
Motivational Kid Quotes for Parents


Start your child's day with love and encouragement and end the day the same way.

--Zig Ziglar
Give love and unconditional acceptance to those you encounter, and notice what happens.

--Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
To understand your parents’ love you must raise children yourself.

--Chinese Proverb
To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate.

-- Michael Jordan

Looking at the children,I tried to remember being like them.In fact,I saw mysef in one of them and I thought,how time flies.It's me in the pix above.The Children hold the future!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tired of giving!

Oops!it's been rain rain rain in this part of my world for the past one week.At times it can be really annoying,especially when you have planned a fun day and the rains come pouring down making the ground all wet and irritating.If there is anything I love to do,it is shopping.I had planned to go shopping and the rain wouldn't just go away so I threw caution to the wind and grabbed my little umbrella.Out in the rain I went,quickly hailed a cab and zoomed to the market. The entrance to the market was something else.Obviously like me,the rain couldn't deter so many people.People were milling around everywhere,even beggars sat put in their positions begging for alms from all who passed them.One of them particularly caught my attention.Unlike others he was standing,his buttons were all undone and I saw something like a rope connected to his navel,tracing the end,I saw something like a drip or something but some kind of satchet with some content in it in his hand and then there w...

Woman Crush Sunday (WCS): Funke Akindele

This is Olufunke Ayotunde Akindele, a Nigerian Actress and Producer, Script writer and Entrepreneur. She is mostly referred to as Funke Akindele . Funke was born in her home town in Ikorodu local government area, Lagos State on the 24th of August 1977 to Mr. Richard Akindele a retired school principal and Mrs Alice Akindele, a medical doctor.  She attended Grace Children Schools, Gbagada and Lagos State Model College, Igbo-kuta for her primary and secondary education respectively. Funke has an OND in Mass Communication from Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ogun State and a Law degree from  the University of Lagos.   Her journey to stardom began when she played the role of a curious but brilliant secondary school student in a popular TV series,  I Need to Know  which aired from 1998 -2002.   I Need to Know   is a United Nations Population Fund sponsored Sitcom program  created to enlighten the public on the issues teenagers face while growing up. F...

Why do they keep staring?

In these few years God has blessed me with on earth,I have seen so many things:the good,the bad,the ugly.I am so curious about men and their way of thinking.He is driving on the road,he is looking,in the office,he is looking,in the park,he is looking,even in church he is looking...Chei!what is it?.He gladly boasts that every man is wired that way,he couldn't be different. Ladies,have you ever been looked at by a guy so badly that you almost puked?There are those whose stares make you feel like smacking them behind and saying,don't be silly!.There are others whose stares make you feel embarrased and uncomfortable but there are those who make you feel like a queen made to be worshipped.Hahah...yea,I know that feeling...hey,don't worry the feeling is mutual.I like it too.I mean who doesn't want to feel wanted?. However,I am particularly curious about why some men just go bonkers at the sight of a woman.Why his nose will trace a perfume to the owner?Why his mouth will hang ...